Sunday 22 April 2012

Is love worth it...?

I remembered the song by Brick &Lace "Love Is Wicked" how true is that? you may ask... what will you do when you love someone so dearly to the extent that you can take a bullet for? but the person doesn't even give a damn about you neither do that person knows of your existance.   at this point you might ask yourself... is loving someone a crime? why do we love and never gEt the chance to be loved back by thesame persons? no wonder it is said love is wicked... sometimes I wonder why we possess the ability to love at all... but love we must because that what makes us humans to feel pain, to go through excitement to have mixed emotions too. what amazes me is the ones we love never get to love us back but never appreciate the ones that love us for who we are...it is said. respect  is reciprocal but why love can't be same too? once love someone so dearly that would give my life to see her live but at the end I was ridden with emotional trauma... nd I asked myself is love worth trying again at all...? the answer I got was YES because without love there will be no emotions to tell us what we feel. love is what makes us humans as it is said "NO PAIN NO GAIN"

No comments:

Post a Comment